Is your organization focusing on the right things at the right time for organization success, impact, sustainability and financial strength/ profitability?
What would it mean for your company to unlock the potential within by having an objective perspective and pathway for moving into the future with greater strength and focus?
The Stages of Growth X-Ray is like having your own crystal ball because it provides insight into your company against an objective, thoroughly researched and documented model. It allows you to objectively understand what has happened in the past, what is happening now and what focus and initiatives will give you the greatest results for the future.
The Stages of Growth X-Ray is a model for growth that helps company’s significantly improve their chances for success both in the short term and the long term. The Stages of Growth X-Ray process helps strategically align your company for future growth by helping you make sure you’re focusing on the right things at the right times.
The Growth Curve model helps organizations and company divisions understand the stages organizations go through as the complexity in the organization increases. It generally helps companies or business units ranging in size from 1 to 500 employees. The model defines and provides insight into the:
- 7 stages of growth
- 3 gates of focus (revenue/profit, people, and process)
- Hidden agents (those factors that lie beneath the surface of a company, are different from what they appear on the surface, and create obstacles to its growth and success)
- Different faces of a leader and insight to the percentage of each that is appropriate based on location on the growth curve
- Modalities (types of leadership needed at different times and at different levels in the organization)
- 27 Challenges/ 27 Strengths and their relevance to each stage of growth
- Builders/ Protectors and how the ratio in your company at each stage of growth impacts your success and growth
The Stages of Growth X-Ray helps you “crack the code” and gain objective insight and an objective approach for moving your organization successfully into the future. This objective process can help your organization:
- Understand “constrictions” that are occurring, how to identify and release them
- Identify where “circulation” is happening, how to maintain it and improve it
- Identify the top 6 to 8 initiatives that will have the most positive impact on growth opportunities
To learn more and receive your Complimentary 30 Minute Consultation, please fill out the form on the right. Thank you.